Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'll Be Loving You Forever little Wes Man...

Circa 1988 people... Can you guess the band? and why I am starting this post out with this jam?

I'll be loving you forever 
Just as long as you want me to be 
I'll be loving you forever 
All this love's for you and me, yeah 
(I'll be loving you) 
I'll be 
(I'll be loving you) 
Loving you 
(The things you do) 
Yeah, it's forever 
(I'll be loving you) 
I'll be 
(I'll be loving you) 
Loving you, yeah 

Um... it's NKOTB - and why is this song in my head? - because I had a fabulous night engaging in the Boyz II Men, 98 Degress (eh), and NKOTB concert on Sunday evening - you want an EPIC recap... check out my girl Becky's NKOTB concert recap... HERE - can you say "GROUPIE in the making"...;) you know I am just all jealous, girl!!! HA -  While I was up in the nose bleed - I was texting her the whole night to see what it would REALLY feel like to be "cool"... Check it out - Stellar...

Courtesy of Becky herself... D.O.N.N.I.E...
Now... My love for this man right here, FAR surpasses ANY other. 

Little Wes Man
3 year old Wes Man
Today... Wes Man turns 3. Yep... my little bruiser is the big THREE! He has been my bumble bee since day ONE - I even threw him a huge Bumble Bee 1st B-day - you can read all about it HERE.

Wes came into this world with vengeance (I will spare the "birth from hell" story) - he had colic for 15 months and never stopped crying - EVER... He had eczema out of this world and the nightly bleach baths on top of the crying made for an AWESOME first year of his life... He had reflux like the exorcist... and basically he stole my heart from the moment I laid eyes on him... Now... even when you want to be so mad at him... he is so darn cute, it's hard to stay upset...


A few things you might want to know about the Wes Man:
~ He is loud... really loud and likes to yell things like POOP, PEE, and PENIS.
~ He likes to kick...the ball, the floor, the walls, Elle, the dog... yeah... we are are working on this.
~ He likes your attention - full on attention - and will do ANYTHING to get it.
~ He likes to pull his pants down in inappropriate places to "pee".
~ He adores trains, trucks, and WWE Wrestling (yes we had to limit this watching - hence the kicking;)
~ He is the worlds BEST cuddler - he loves kisses and hugs.
~ He loves to sing and be sung too - one of my fav things to do with him...
~ He can be so sweet and gentle while still being a rough tough bumble bee.
~ He loves his sister - and would do anything to be by her side.
~ He can melt your heart with one glance.



Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy... I love you to pieces...

NOW... don't forgot the AWESOME $500.00 cash money give-a-way HERE... The chance to win ends on Friday. Get ya some MOOLAH!!!!

I will be back tomorrow recapping how my week in #getitinjuly is going... I took Monday as an OFF day and a CHEAT day... so I am being honest here guys... I ate...  but today I am back in the gizzzame!

I will be documenting on IG with the hashtag #getitinjuly - join in on the fun if you want. I love company!!!! I will explain more tomorrow and send you over to some good friends who have some other awesome challenges going on in July....

NKOTB fan? Donnie for the Win? #getitinjuly with me?

19 comments:

  1. Aw, happy birthday, Big Boy! He sounds like my son...a terror as a baby, but the sweetest Little Man, now! My son was born with underdeveloped lungs and couldn't cry his first two weeks of life. I think he more than made up for that the first year because all i heard from him was screaming. Unless other people were around. Then he was as quiet as a mouse. He's about to turn 7 and talks non-stop. Most days i want to duct-tape his mouth shut, but am glad that his lungs are fully functional. Happy Birthday, Wes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Wes. I can see how you aren't able to stay mad at him. As ornery as he looks, he's just as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Wes!!! He is such a doll! I hope you all enjoy this special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Wes, and to you mama... birthdays for me are always an emotional day! xo

    Also? NKOTB? Yes, yes, and YES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg he is so cute!!! Definately all boy! What is it with boys and fighting/kicking/being rough. Lol although if take that over the pre-hormonal melt downs that my 8 yr old fm girl gets. So much fun. Happy Birthday Little Wes-man!!!
    And can u get a whoot whoot for NKOTB!!! First crush well other than Scott Baio on Charles in Charge. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday little dude!

    P.s. I'm totally joining in for #getitinjuly on IG, I just haven't found the courage to take another pic during my classes at the gym! Spinning tonight, it's on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Wes!

    I need to start my #getitinjuly TODAY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Wes! He is such a cutie and totally makes me laugh. If we ever got him and Em together, it would be a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Wes! That's so cute that he loves to sing and cuddle. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I'm jealous of your seeing NKOTB.
    2. Happy Birthday Wes Man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, this is so sweet :) Happy Birthday Wes!! Man if he was little older, I would set him aside for Amelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorbs!!! Happy Birthday Wes!! And I LOVE the Donnie Pic.. I ordered a NKOTB 5 cd set on groupon yesterday....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday sweet little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday to my wes man!!!!!! Miss you guys.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope Wes has a wonderful birthday! Your babies are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww Happy Birthday Wes!! Love that first pic, still looks like a baby!! And always need attention??? no way in your fam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Wes!!! He is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday to Wes! He is so cute. I love having a baby boy, and I'm looking forward to him becoming a little boy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete