Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Race Day Photos (to puke at)...

It's link-up day - sorry I am late... So today Kyra and I are hosting a link up to share your fun race pics. Get those pics ready and your barf bucket ready for mine...

  
 

Mo Cowbell 2012 - My first Half Marathon...

Oh that top... and please remind me to never wear those things in my hair - EVER!

Just throw up now - yes that is a sports bra... Read my story for why... and yes this makes me ill.

Please smile ONE time Mel...
Really... Miss trying to be all matchy? and I need a better place for my phone...
Now this pic was taken by the lovely Kim and makes me laugh EVERY time:)

ALWAYS wear sleeves Mel - ALWAYS!!!!
That's it folks.. Reality is... you don't look pretty when you run (at least I don't). I just want to get to that finish line and as fast as I can... I really have to remember that at the end they snap photos. My upcoming races I am REALLY going to try and remember.

Alright... it's link up time... Let me see yo running faces:)

16 comments:

  1. You crazy girl! I feel like race photos always look horrible but really if they looked great than you really didnt give it you all right:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them!! We both have that determined, "just get me to the finish line" face. my next race, I'm going to try really hard to smile and throw up the peace sign!! Cos I adore yours that Kim took!! :)
    And I will never forget your story about "I'm running in public in a sports bra!" I think about that from time to time when I'm running and just laugh! You rocked it, mama!!
    Haha! I am having so much fun looking at everyone's pics so far!! Thanks for co-hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!! Love the deuces- only true Mel style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should totally be a race photographer! I definitely get the better angles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever, you are adorable, always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you look so determined, like you're on a mission. And you totally rocked the sports bra, I don't care what you say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I linked up... get ready for some uglllly pictures. I strive for pictures even close to yours! Damn those race photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this link up! I love how serious you look when crossing the finish line. Bam...done! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like you're concentrating. But you ALWAYS look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the last one Mel! You look adorable! And you are smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goal is to be able to run at all in a skorts thingy ma bobber like you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. These race photo's are the best, you look amazing in them all! I could have linked up some seriously funny pictures, those finish line photo's aren't always flattering. You're so right, we've got to remember...smile when approaching the finish line, no matter how exhausted!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the last picture! Thanks for the link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your race pics. Funtastic.
    The blue shirt ones look like you're thinking "Just try to pass me. I will take you out!"
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome...I don't have any race pictures yet...but I will get some. :)

    ReplyDelete