Wednesday, July 10, 2013

So What Wednesday...

Today I am linking up with Shannon at "Life After I Dew" for one of my FAVORITES...
So What Wednesday...


SO WHAT IF...

- I am so excited about seeing my girl Beth tonight that, that is all I can think about...

- I deviated from my usual "rap" this morning and busted this out...

- I told myself I was going to run 4 miles this morning with Laura - the thunderstorms came - and I only did 3 miles on the treadmill (abs and squats) so I could go upstairs and snuggle Wes because he was "scared of the storm".

- speaking of Wes - so what if I think his new hair cut is the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen and he reminds me of a greaser...

- if I haven't went school supply shopping yet for Elle...

- if I have to get on a boat on Saturday with E's boss and his tiny/hot wife... and I am still debating bikini or not? AND... my cover up broke - so I need a new one - pronto... oh and a fedora... Looks like I will be shopping soon:)

- I absolutely love this dirty jam... and have it on repeat - A LOT!!!

- I splurge a little on my kids and enjoy buying them a few fun things... like the new outfit I will be getting Elle to wear to Six Flags for her b-day fun or another pair of boat shoes for Wes (little boys in boat shoes = cuteness overload).

- next week the kids start swim lessons and I have yet to sign them up.

- I hate wearing underwear - there I said it...

Pump up the Jam

Six Flags fan? Does Target have cute cover ups? Into John Hart or Kid Ink?

24 comments:

  1. Your little man is the CUTEST! And I agree about boys in boat shoes. Great at any age :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids start school next Wednesday (they are a balanced calendar school and go year round) and ummm....I am the dummy that didn't even know this. Yep we will be in Florida, so they miss 4 days! Good thing I got their supplies on Monday. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

    Wes is just too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. School supplies? Girl I haven't even thought about that yet. You are ahead of me.

    and LOVE Wes's hair! JT has a similar cut too!

    Boat trip? def bikini, you'll be glad you did. And new cover up a must, once everyone is done in the water you can slip that right on and not have a worry in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are adorable... if they were mine I'd totally spoil them too!

    Target- cute cover ups? Yes, I picked up a couple there a few weeks ago while (shudder) bathing suit shopping (shudder).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wes is a doll....and you should have no reservations about rocking a bikini this weekend. His boss's wife is probably worried about what hot mama you are!!! Have a great day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that song. Clarity is my jam. I second the bikini and why yes target has cute cover ups

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wes is such a lady killer! wo knew at 24 Id be swooning over a little boy! seriously, I die!
    also, underwear is overrated. honestly, what legit purpose does it serve? none. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I'm not the only one!! Our love of sweedish fish and hate of underwear....definitely cut from the same cloth I tell ya! :) I did the same snuggling this morning with my guy! Storms are the best snuggle weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. I'm jelly donut that Beth gets to see you tonight - I wanna meet up!
    2. I LOVE that Clarity song!!
    3. Wes' cuteness with that hair makes my ovaries ache for a boy someday. Maybe.
    4. Who needs school supplies in July? Ew.
    5. I'm commando 24/7. Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love every single one of your so whats!! and you can rock that bikini, I've seen you in it. I've found really cute cover ups at Macy's and usually on sale. Wes is adorable! All he needs is a pack of candy cigs rolled up in his t-shirt and he's grease all the way! Have a great rest of the week

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so freakin' adorable!

    And school shopping.....not even thought about it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greaser hair and boat shoes... You are totally right. Cuteness overload.

    Did school just end?? Who wants to think about it starting again?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I usually don't like Mohawks on anyone, but he is CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. High five from a fellow member of the commando club!;) And Wes' haircut is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that little mohawk!! Too cute.

    Underwear is annoying. I skip it a lot! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wes is so effing adorable! I need a new outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, he is a cutie cutie pie! You should totally rock your bikini because you look great and you work hard for it. School supplies already? Oh my-lanta!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are too funny! I am so glad I found your blog. I usually laugh out loud like a dork at least once when I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww! I totally miss Six Flags! We don't have one down here in FL, just a little Mouse people are always talking about. Wes' hair is so cute, I love it and he could totally be in Grease! And helloooo!! You are that tiny girl, so rock that bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  20. School supply shopping is my favorite thing in the world. I can't wait for those days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wes is SO handsome! Love the hair!!! Target has cute cover-ups... at least here in SoCal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wes is such a cutie pie! He is rocking that haircut. :) Don't worry about school supply shopping yet, wait until everything goes on sale and then go. You go and pick out all of the basics she needs on the list and then take Elle with you to pick out the cute folders she wants because otherwise she will wind up with the most ridiculous stuff. Trust me, I'm a teacher and basics are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Underwearless here!!!

    Love you guys!

    You are hot rock your bikini!

    I want to see elle outfit!

    ReplyDelete