"Go Shorty, it's your birthday
We gonna party like it's your birthday
We gonna sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a* it's not your birthday"
Yep... today I am 33. It is settling in that I am not the young buck I used to be - but honestly my 30's have killed it, so no complaint here...
Is my 20 year high school reunion creepin up slowly - AGH!!!!! YES!!!
Is my daughter going into kindergarten - YES.
Am I contemplating botox on my forehead - YES.
BUT... I have learned so much about myself lately... AND... I'm kinda okay with me:)
I have a few goals for the good ole year of 33...
1. Run a Marathon - already on the calendar baby... December 7th St. Jude in Memphis.
2. Start my MBA program and stick with it - orientation was Monday night and I have my first class on August 19th.
3. Learn to say "no" - stop doing EVERYTHING - slow down a bit - give that body/mind a break.
4. Take a pole dancing class or seven - just for fun
5. Work on showing others how much they mean to me
6. Spend an ample amount of time teaching Elle and Wes how wonderful they are just being themselves
7. Continue eliminating negativity from my life - it's not worth it... nor the people that bring it...
Thank you for all the wonderful wishes - you make me feel so loved:)
I heart each and everyone of you!!!