Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So What Wednesday?

I am linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for one of my FAVORITES - So What Wednesday...

Here we go... So What If...


I still can't remember if I let the dog in from outside this morning?

on Monday nights after school, I lay and eat candy in bed - I don't eat dinner that night so a girl's gotta live, right?

I am going camping on Saturday and I just sent K9Bish a message asking if we should just chalk that idea and get a hotel for a night, with the kids, and just swim -.... and she responded "SOLD". Love my friends.

I send Elle to school with the BEST lunches EVER... Last night she said "Mom why do you pack so much in my lunch - I really couldn't eat all that in ONE day". It's for sharing honey, when the kid next to you has wheat sticks - share those butter snap pretzels baby... Food = friends;)

I have wanted to throat punch "someone" 5 times this week.

the Fort4Fitness half is only a month away and my goal was to be super small and guess what - I'M NOT.

my little dude decided to talk about how his "boy part" gets big every morning because he is in his "big boy" room now and Big = Big, right?


Wednesday Out
What do you say so what to this week? Camping fan? Favorite Candy?

18 comments:

  1. Oh come on, you are super small!! Forget hotel and swimming, you had me at candy in bed! Yes please! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! And I love your lunch-time strategy for Elle! She won't need it if she's as friendly as her mama, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I totally thought of you sunday when my girls came out of the store with their dad and a bag of sweedish fish in their hands and big smiles on their faces. One was for home and one was for the office. I was in sweedish fish heaven!!!! So Monday my car goes to the shop and the sweedish fish are in the console. Still don't have my car and I am sure I will have a giant sweedish fish waiting on me (good ole MO heat!) I wonder if I can get ins to cover the loss of my favorite snack! LOL :) BTW- you are tiny and gonna kick some azz at that marathon! You got this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious :) Im not small yet either lady, we'll be fluffy together! :) Im just trying not to hyperventilate about not dying while trying to run for 13 miles...ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your revised weekend plans sound much much easier and more fun.

    Candy in bed, thumbs up.

    LOLOLOL @ Wes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Big=Big
    Gotta love a child's logic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so not ready for this boy stuff. I still crack up when my 3 month old has a "big" one in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally still freakin out about the half! ..especially after my 7 mile horrible run on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your idea of camping! Makes good sense to me!

    I do the same thing with Molly's lunch! Although what usually happens is she comes home with a sandwich that was untouched and her good food is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha. I don't have a son yet but these stories that I hear from my friends have me thinkin' it's gonna be a crazy time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, the "big" talk...it happened at my house too! I will never forget the day that Drew realized, he could make "it move. SMH!

    I also pack tons of stuff for my kiddos, in their lunches. I figure why not share or have choices...right?!?!

    Girl it is TOO hot to camp anywhere other than a hotel room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only camp at places that have toilets and showers available, so I can't blame you for picking a hotel instead! Especially since the little ones can swim their hearts out.

    Food equals friends... So, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! Big = big totally makes sense! LMAO! You are small and your lunch strategy is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. bahaha i always forget to let my dog back in...poor thing. But I have kids to take care of now no time for pets or plants! OMG my mom made the best lunches too....I am totally doing that for my boys!! OMG and that last statement about Wes...ughhhh thats what I get to look forward too yay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Because of your constant inspiration and ability to make me happy reading your posts, I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Details up in my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am the same way about school lunches and snacks... I know I pack way too much but the thought of my kids being hungry even for a simple second scares me! And you're right... share that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, man! Big = big! Ha! The joys of boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Wes-man!!!! Hysterical!! Boys will be boys!! :)

    ReplyDelete