Friday, August 9, 2013

Truth...

Truth...

- Laura (K9Bish) got me this awesome IPod Shuffle for my birthday and I have no clue how to use it...


- I let Elle put her tattoo anywhere she wanted - she chose her neck... I went along with it. Oh Lawdy..


- I am tired of my chicken pox scars on my face - please tell me someone knows how to get these fixed?


- If I haven't said it a million times before - I LOVE MY JOB... great birthday from them:)


- I love my friends... AND... I am chopping this hair soon...


- Finally...I haven't ran since Sunday and it's my Birthday week and I DON'T CARE... (okay I care a little) Must get long runs in this weekend...

P.S. - I am "thinking" about doing sponsors starting in September... I am getting a blog face lift soon and with a fresh new face, I might embark on the sponsor journey. I am not going to lie I am a little nervous about this - but I have had a few people approach me and it might just be time:)

Happy Friday Loves

Chicken Pox fixer? Teach me how to use my shuffle? Sponsers?

18 comments:

  1. I have chicken pox scars too! They give you character :) As for running...sometimes that happens and when it's your birthday you SO deserve a break! Happy Friday love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elle!!

    How much of the hair are you chopping??? I won't recognize you without the blond main and big hair!! Mine needs done desperately (it's been since January... eek!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I want to take a running break. But I know it might be hard for me to really get back in it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much hair are you cutting off? I'm getting mine done next week... long overdue on this end!

    The iPod... do you have iTunes? That's the first step. Let me know that answer and then I can walk you through after that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.ehow.com/how_4479746_get-rid-old-chicken-pox.html

    Hopefully that helps!!

    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean if you want...I told Holly this I can come down there and do your hairs! I do own a salon...and I love to travel lol! And WHAT chicken pox scars?! Blasphemy I see none, you are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The things about Apple products are they are super simple to use. A quick Google search should help you. Only thing about the shuffle is you can't tell what song is playing until it plays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must confess I too have an iPod shuffle and have NO clue how to use it. Ummm.....and I have owned it for a few years. I am such a dork!! have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hair chopped??? Tell me more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay it definitely is time for sponsors. We all love you and your blog. Happy birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tattoo is just too much! How short are we talking on the hair?

    ReplyDelete
  12. How short on the hair?? I love your hair, I'm sad for it! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shuffle is super easy to use, just load your songs and go! Can't wait to see the haircut, I'm sure it will be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't help with the shuffle or the chicken pox, but I am all in for the sponsor spot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok first of all I would never guess you have chick pox scars you are gorgeous anyway! I had them on my teeth....yes that is no typo I had to get this stuff put on like caps to cover them bc they were gross! Lol little white spots is not a good look for your teeth, second I'm cutting my hair off after the wedding ;-) can't wait to see your cuuuttte do!!! And third I will totes be a sponsor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I'm blind I don't see spots. But maybe microdermabrasion??? An aesthetian could tell ya. Lol I took off running last week for your birthday too, or maybe I was getting ready for camping lol. I love the tat!!

    ReplyDelete