Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Baby Harper

My IRL friend Lora had her son, Harper, Sunday evening at 25 weeks pregnant. Lora is probably the funniest person I know and she and her husband are the cutest couple ever. I know how much Lora wanted this little guy and I was there and following along as she was trying to conceive this sweet little bugger. Lora has twin girls and this is her "little man". I am so happy for her and her family that they have been blessed with this bundle of boy joy.

Picture from @mrsloyoung IG account
Lora needs tons of prayers and good thoughts sent her way as Harper as a long road ahead. He is estimated to be in the hospital until around Dec 6th or so. You can reach out to Lora at Raising Steppe Sisters or on IG @mrsloyoung My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. Her and her family have asked for nothing but a page was set up for fundraising for baby Harper as they have a long road ahead, and Lora has only has 6 weeks of vacation time.

Picture from @mrsloyoung IG account
Please take a moment and visit HERE. If you cannot donate monetarily - please keep Harper, Lora, and her family in your thoughts and prayers. 


5 comments:

  1. She is so lucky to have you as a friend! Seriously, this is why I love the blogging community! I seriously have never seen anything as amazing as this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. prayers going up ... shared the links on my blog as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and I'll see what I can do to help out. Poor momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These super-premies have a special place in my heart. So glad Lora has friends like you, Kimmy, and Holly to set the fundraising up for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet post. I know there are tons of people praying for her and Baby Harper.

    ReplyDelete