Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finish The Sentence Link-Up

Good morning Wednesday!!! If you didn't notice, someone got a facelift! WOOP! I can't thank HubbyJack enough. He has done my blog from the beginning and nothing feels better then updating your wardrobe or cleaning up your blog look:) If anyone is interested in updating their blog, starting a blog (cough cough K9Bish), or adding a new header, etc - check out HubbyJack HERE. Chris is super easy to work with, does a great job, great price, and cranks out the work. I feel so fresh and so clean, clean... Thank you Chris:)

In addition my girl Ashley is rocking her amazing Fort4Fitness half training right now and, all the while, still going strong with her Advocare. Check her out on the right hand side of the page:) You can grab some spark from her or start your 10 day or 24 day Advocare Cleanse/Challenge. I am probably going to try the 10 day cleanse again in October - right before Halloween so I can fit in my "Miley Cyrus" costume. KIDDING PEOPLE KIDDING;)


Oh... one more thing, if you have my button on your page, first THANK YOU, second Chris created me a stellar new one - if you wouldn't mind switching my old one out for my new, I would most certainly appreciate it. You can grab my new button right over --------------------------> hurr....



button

Okay... Let's get down to business, I am linking up with probably my ALL TIME favorite link-up "Finish the Sentence" with Holly and Jake.




button
QUESTIONS

My happy place... my family, my bed, the green seats at Busch Stadium, knocking out pavement, engrossed in straight dirty rap, or bellied up to the bar... the Chocolate Bar that is... 


Whatever happened to... 90's rap? 2 Pac lives and I need him back NOW....

So what if I.... totally rocked out to cheer dance music with the kids last night. I might NOT have been a cheerleader, but I can shake it with the best of them. 

E! needs a reality show about... ME, duh?

My go-to fast food meal is... Lions Choice - TWO...yes TWO roast beef with swiss, fries, and a huge regular coke with that yummy crushed ice... oh... and a dipped cone for dessert. Told you I can eat:)

You might not know that I... played softball for one day - they put me in as catcher and I wanted to punch everyone when I had to keep throwing that ball back to the pitcher, plus that mask thing I wore smelled like mold and I wanted to die in there. QUIT!!!! and never looked at that sport again. 

The hottest quarterback in the NFL is... Well since the Bears released my man Trent Edwards... I am just not that into the "quarterbacks" - I have always been more of a "safeties" girl myself:) insert... Harrison Smith, Eric Weddle, etc... BUT... you all know I am "#80 Wide Receiver Patriots girl" all the way:) 

If I could.... live in Cali somehow that would be stellar - please and thank you:)

My personality is awesome because... I laugh, I eat, I tell stories, and I try to look on the bright side - unless I am hot, then I hate you and the world around me.

Twerking is.... AWESOME... the Nikki Minaj way... if you haven't checked it out - Busta Rhymes and Nikki will guide you through:) 

I think it's super gross when... men spit in public. NASTY and can't handle. Immediately go into repulsed mode. 

Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus.... haters gonna hate, fleshed colored clothes are never good, the tongue thing is as old as Gene Simmons, and whoever makes foam fingers needs to endorse her. 


The TRUE Elle Bell:)
Wednesday Out 

27 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that picture of Elle... perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of Elle. Her ring is adorable! Added your cute little button to my page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We decided while we were in Colombia that Tupac DEFINITELY lives in a house on one of the islands off the coast of Colombia. Now, we didn't actually see him, but we know he's there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 100% on the living in Cali!!! LOVE the Elle pic! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yap, men spitting in public is ugly!
    I'd totally watch the reality show on you ;)
    http://www.kickingkilos.com/2013/09/wednesday-weigh-in-and-link-up-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look and that picture of Elle is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed 100% about Busch Stadium! Definitely one of my happy places, too!

    www.runninglikeamother.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. DANNY ALL the way!! Very upset that he is out this week... =( BTW Have you seen the new gilette razor commercial... Yeah you need too

    http://www.youtube.com/user/gillette?v=plKwL7iac74

    ReplyDelete
  9. DANNY ALL the way!! Very upset that he is out this week... =( BTW Have you seen the new gilette razor commercial... Yeah you need too

    http://www.youtube.com/user/gillette?v=plKwL7iac74

    ReplyDelete
  10. I share an alma mater with Danny Amendola! He's a few years older, so I can't say I ever shared the campus with him, but hey, it's a good story right? :) WRECK EM TEXAS TECH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blog face lift! Especially the little signs pointing to pages! And that half marathon course sounded KILLER...I hope the other ones are a bit less rigorous, but they have to be!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog looks great! I love the little directional signs.

    LOLOL @ the one day of softball.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blog! Never tried swiss on my roast beef at LC, always get cheddar, will have to try this now! Love me some 90's rap!! What's with all the spitting? It's like the crotch grabbing - enough already! I would watch your show =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The blog looks awesome. I love the ode to the your sweedish fish addiction...or at least that's what I think it is. Correct me if I'm wrong. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 90's rap...oh, my favorite genre...
    Buttermilk Biscuits....Pussy Control....
    haha. thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the 2Pac shot out hahah! I love Trent Edwards too good choice!

    New Follower, Found you via link up!

    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the blog, Im thinking about doing the cleanse in October, but the day after our half, and what is the Lion's Den? or whatever that was?

    ReplyDelete
  18. LMAO! I love the picture you ended with! Your new button is up on my blog and looking great! AND I want to check out the Lion's Share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. God, I just love your new blog design... so you!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am loving the new blog design! Props for the straight dirty rap, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the makeover! Cheer music?! Wish I could have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for pimping me out!!! You're the best! 14 days!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your blog looks AMAZING! LOVE your answers to the link up! :)
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have never sat in the green seats. So jealous! I told Todd that he will take me to a game in the green seats before I die!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Searching for the Best Dating Website? Join and find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete