Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Shenanigans

I am off to Ft. Wayne, Indiana to RUN THE FORT. I can't wait to get out there and pound that pavement baby. AGH!!!!!! I am really going to push myself this race, no.matter.what. I am hoping to make you all proud and myself too:) My PR time is 2:09 so I am hoping to get under that - we shall see? Just so you all know this race is dedicated to Baby Harper - he made it through the first critical 72 hours and I am going to run this one for him. One day I can't wait to meet little #louie, snuggle him, and tell him how amazing his parents are. This one's for you little bubba...


If you haven't heard, my girl Ashley is an Advocare independent distributor and she is donating 100 % of her proceed's to the Baby Harper Fund up until November 1st. Pretty amazing to me:) If you are in need of some Spark, 10 Day Cleanse, or are ready for the 24 Day Challenge - check her out HERE.

Looking forward to seeing Holly, Ashley, Megan, and Brandi in a few hours and picking up our race packets. I love that feeling you get after you pick up your packet. I just feel so READY and EXCITED - like "come on lets do this". I am ready to lay out my attire, eat a good dinner, get good rest, and get to running baby! The rest of the weekend should be filled with fun too - and you KNOW I am always down for a good time. Watch out;) If anyone is wanting to meet up you can check out Brandi's page for deets HERE (I am sure you all know this already - hahaha).

I am also going to miss my family this weekend. Luckily it is a fairly easy weekend with not much going, and I believe E is going to take the kids to see Despicable Me 2 - so I can't WAIT to hear how that goes:) Wes in a movie theater, honestly, I can't imagine it but hey... never hurts to try. Oh... and I can't wait until this happens at the movie theater - and que the #spreadsheet. One day I will do a whole post on "Why I loathe spreadsheets".


If I don't get 17 million phone calls this weekend asking where stuff is in the house - it will be a MIRACLE I tell ya... Luckily Elle acts 33 so I feel pretty golden;)

On that note... Have a great weekend and you know where you can find me - IG BABY... hahaha @missmel_joy. Good luck to all those running this weekend and get out there and do something - this weather motivates me to the MAX - hope it does you too.

Fort4Fitness ON

9 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your race! I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need it but GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I so wish I could make it up to Ft. Wayne this weekend to cheer your girls on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Mel I know your gonna rock it lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!!! And tell E to go to Walgreens before he goes to the theatre. He might have to have Elle carry a purse though to sneak in the contraband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all have a blast and best of luck on that PR!!! I'm pushing for a finish in Nashville instead of a PR because I've been sick this week, whomp whomp! Nothing that won't keep me from a stellar post race celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck this weekend and have fun! I'm so disappointed that I won't be there with you, but I'm cheering you all on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck!!! Y'all are going to have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete