Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So What Wednesday...

Linking up today with Shannon at Life After I Dew for the infamous - So What Wednesday...


So what if....

I am on a health kick and it might only last a week - but hey... whatever!

I am getting pumped to run 13.1 in Peoria, IL this weekend with my favs - Holly, Sami, and K9Bish. I was thinking I would take this race easy, but then Holly said she wanted to full on run this one... and there you have it - MOTIVATION! (In other news.... if you are interested in meeting up on Saturday evening - check out Holly's page for the deets HERE)

My roots are awful and I don't have enough energy to go get them done right now. Looking like a hat is my staple until then.

I can't wait to buy the kids Halloween costumes and start decorating the house for fall - tis the season.

I am going to drive my car on EVERY rode trip this fall/winter - so hopefully the floor falls out, the doors fall off, and it screeches like a cat in heat.... I WANT A NEW CAR!

I am a total study nerd... I read the book before class, take notes in class, and then review a few days after with both the book and notes. Me likes education;)

I am completely addicted to Modern Dads on AETV - watch it, really... it is hysterical...

I cuss - quite often - and just realized it... My bad...

______________________________________

And... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out my girl Kimmy's page HERE. She is helping to raise awareness and funds for Garrett and his family as they struggle with the cost of medical bills. 

Garrett is a 7 year old boy who has cancer and Kimmy is quite close to their family. Any type of prayers, support, donations, etc... would be utmost appreciated. PLEASE check out the details of this loving family and adorable little boy... 



15 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, modern dads cracks me up!!! I think what I like the most is that my hubs thinks HE is a modern dad when he SO is not!!! And I am the same way, really need to get my sailor mouth under control! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely excited to get my girls' costumes for Halloween!! :) eek.
    And yup, I am definitely a nerd as well. haha. Well I used to be... now I am just a book nerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, this will be my daughter's first time to participate in Halloween. But MORE IMPORTANTLY it will be my chance to snag lots of candy(for me) under the guise of trick or treating for her enjoyement. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to check out Modern Dads! You can keep this healthy kick for more than a week! You are definitely inspiration for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been hooked on Modern Dads. I laugh everytime. I say UGH to Halloween Costumes. C is wanting me to start looking for his. He wants us all to dress as the TMNT. We have dressed in years past so we can't say no... but a turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watch modern dads too. It's on right after DD how can you not watch?? :) I decorated for fall this weekend. Couldn't help myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once upon a time when I DIDN'T have a broken body, I was thinking about road trippin' it up to Peoria or Indy with ya'll to hold a poster & get motivated. And help knock the floor boards out of your car :) Can't wait to hear all about the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, I love Halloween! Do you guys already have costume ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate costumes b/c I have no imagination for that stuff and all the boys want is Mario and Luigi at WalMart - no way!!! But I am dying to decorate for Fall but keep putting it off b/c I don't feel like dealing w/ the mess right now. Do you make a huge mess when decorating?? Ugh, such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a total nerd too! Nothing wrong with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am definitely all ready for fall too!! We've been talking costumes and I have fall candles around the house already!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Halloween so much, this is the first year that Amelia gets it and knows what she wants to be and youre my go-to blonde inspiration baby :) Blondes have WAY more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What are the kids gonna be I must knowww!!!! xoxox thank you girl! love love love xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bring that car on down to Memphis next weekend for a wedding! The more miles the better! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Caught Modern Dads the other night and seriously LOL'd the whole time.

    Especially at the Shaggin' Wagon on last nights episode.

    ReplyDelete