Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A little more about me...

Happy worst day of the week people... I am, however, still feeling FINE from seeing that big fat "A" on my mid-term last night. HUZZAH!!! My first test in 10 years and I NAILED IT... It's all coming back to me now... little by little... MINUS "Tall Boy & Taco Tuesday's", "Wednesday night Penny Pitchers", "Thursday night steak specials at The Fantasy Ranch", "Friday night early happy hr, happy hr, Star Bar, and after parties", and "Saturday Randomness;)"... Oh the college years...

"A" Face
All that aside, I had planned on doing "A Day In The Life Of" post today BUT... then I got an A, got all giddy, stayed up a little late, so that will have to wait until tomorrow:) 

One of the most adorable Mom's EVER, Annie has some questions for me - so I am going to answer them for her today. 

1. You're at starbucks what do you order? Shall I bite the bullet and announce that I don't go to Starbucks. Sorry but I make some dang good coffee myself at home and I just can't spend 4 bucks on a cup of Joe.

2. Do you and your hubby/significant other have celeb "free passes" if so who? Of course we do... Mine are The Rock, Vin Diesel, Danny Amendola, etc... His are Carmen Electra, Kelly Clarkson (yes this is for real), and Megan Fox (notice they are all brunette's - he no like the blondes - hahaha)

3. Peanut butter and jelly or honey? HONEY... I am not a jelly girl, unless you are shakin it on the dance floor. 

4. Favorite workout machine at the gym or at home? I love the pull down machine - mmmm back muscles... but my go to is the treadmill 

5. Favorite place to online shop? Gap, Pottery Barn for kids, VS, etc...

6. You have 3 hours of uninterrupted time what do you do? CLEAN while jamming out to some ole school rap... it's my therapy. 

7. If you could do ANYTHING to your hair and you knew it would look good what would you do? Think Gwen Stefani - yep that is it...

8. If you have to choose between doing your makeup or doing your hair what do you do? I am the poster girl for putting on makeup and throwing on a hat. Do a little liner, mascara, eye lid primer, and some lip gloss... GOLDEN!

9. Day at the spa or day at the beach? Beach - Salt Life is the ONLY LIFE and I want it.

10. Do you believe in love at first sight? - NO I don't. Sorry. I believe in lust at first sight... but the love part takes time - ample time (at least to me). Majority of people wouldn't call me the most "romantic". 

Happy Tuesday

Are you in school right now? Fav place to shop online? Spa or Beach?

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on the A.....that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the mid-term grade, smarty pants! My favorite place to shop online is overstock or amazon... with a retailmenot coupon or raise gift card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant questions! I'm looking forward to that "A Day in the Life" post. I'm sure it's going to be even more impressive now that you're a (straight-A) student!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the A! Can we clean together while listening to some old school rap sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray on your A! And I vote for spa on the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Rock. BWAHAHAHAHA! And I'm pretty sure Megan Fox (club thumbs and all) are on every guys list! And TOTALLY beach. Congrats on the A friend. Hope you're joining Holly and I tomorrow for our link party. I'd love to see what you write for Elle and Wesley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, super congrats on the A - I knew you would be fine :) And salt life - man I wish I lived by the beach and not in this landlocked redneck state :) Soon my friend, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo on the A! I'm not a Starbucks fan either, I just don't get the obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I moved to New Haven for grad school, but deferred once I got here and realized what an absolutely unmanageable cost of living increase it was - people talk about it, and you THINK you get it, but you don't until you live it - lesson learned.

    I MISS SCHOOL. I'm living vicariously through you.

    Not a chance I'd spend a penny on a cup of coffee, BUT I do have a slight pumpkin obsession - so if I were forced to buy one - it'd be pumpkin! meow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a sista from another mista!!! Congrats on the A girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the A. Um- I super puffy heart The Rock too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the A mama! That's too funny about the hubs only having brunettes on his free pass list-same as mine and most of the time I am mostly blonde lol! He is trying to tell me something! ;) thanks for answering hun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to rock your midterm! I'm with you and don't go to Starbuck's, Coffee Beanery or Tim Horton's. I'm such a cheap ass. Especially being a full time college mama as well. All my $$ goes to the University of Michigan or my kiddos, or saving for our trip to the beach for Christmas & New Year's. Beach bound baby. Good job on school and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats. I just finished school at SMU. Shop a lot on Amazon, so Amazon Prime is awesome. Beach for sure just so pretty to look at

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the A! I'm not in school, and I'd prefer to keep it that way, ha! Not missing the homework and writing papers. My fav place to shop online is Body Central, because they're cheap. I also love VS, but they can be expensive.

    ReplyDelete