Today I am going to be tackling Chrissy's request(s)...
What are my interests, hobbies, etc...?
- I am a huge sports fan. I would rather watch sports over ANYTHING on television. I will pass up your b-day party if I am invited to a game (well it depends;). I am a St. Louis Cards mama first, St. Louis Blues freak second, Rams fan - NOT fair weather, and now a Patriots girl (thanks Danny Amendola), Mizzou girl, and Billikens lova... Take me to a game and we are GOLDEN!
- I enjoy cooking A LOT, when I have the time. I LOVE baking, but try not to often because I will eat the whole dang loaf of pumpkin bread in one sitting.
- I run - you all know that... but I try to find races where the money goes to certain charities/fundraisers that mean something to me.
- Music is right up there with running for me. I am a die hard rap girl but you might not know that Stevie Nicks is my number one favorite of all time. Beautiful lady - wrote about her awhile back HERE. Growing up my Dad and Mom would listen to music while they did everything from clean the house to watching sports games. They built that love for music in me and I am so glad they did. Now... my mom MIGHT not be into big booty hoes - up wit it! but hey... if I can love her Corey Hart - she can love my 2 Live Crew;)
- People are my interest. I love meeting new people and being around people. I am not a person who loves to be alone - granted I can handle it for awhile - but I love being around friends and family. I thrive off the energy of people.
- Food - I am interested in food a little TOO much.
What is something you might not guess about me?
Oh... this is a good one... I would love to pose this question for my IRL friends - what did you find out about me that you wouldn't have guessed?
- I, of course, called my homie Beth for help on this one... I have four tattoos - you can read about them HERE, I had a pixie haircut in high school, I wore bibs (shut it Beth so did you;), AND... I used to smoke cigs until I turned 21. I know... I know... who would of thunk it? LOL...
Oh... yesterday I spoke about Trent Edwards HERE and I bet those of you who didn't know who he was, didn't look him up (shame on you), so I did it for you...Your welcome.
Also the adorable Amy from "The Story of Us" is hosting a fabulous link-up today for "Throw Back Thursday" regarding High School Dances... How fun is that:)
Sooooo here we go...
|Homecoming Freshman Year 1994 - METALLICS BABY|
|Just "what" all around? Choker Dresses RULE!|
|Homecoming Senior Year - yes the belly is sheer and cut out - I was waaaaaaaay too fashion forward in 1998;)|
There you have it folks:)