Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Advocare Day 1 Update - 1,2,3,4....

get your booty on the floor, gotta gotta get up... (now sing that all day)

ONE...
It's Wednesday peeps and the freaking Cards are up 3-1 in the NLCS... To say I am stoked is an understatement. You know when you love something so much you just can't help but have permagrin - yeah... that's me...


TWO...
Phone update ~ I will be phoneless for another 3 days or so... Womp.Womp.Womp. - should be back up by the weekend - THANK HEAVENS! 

THREE...
Did I mention we bobbed for apples this weekend and guess who went first because the prize was either a box of Swedish Fish or bag of cotton candy?... This girl right "hurrrr" stepped up to the plate FIRST and totally got that apple and bag of cotton candy... Oh... the kids did great too:)




FOUR...
What I am listening to this week (just a few)... Check, Check, it out... 
Troy Noka ft. Mista F.A.B. - Gettin It 
Lupe Fiasco - Peace of Paper/Cup of Jayzus 
Pusha T ft. Chris Brown - Sweet Serenade 
Rick Ross Ft. Future - No Games
______________________________________________

Advocare Day One 
I was starving and crabby but I made it through. I ate well... eggs, nuts, turkey, carrots, lettuce... all that rabbit food. I didn't get in all the H2O I needed - so I need to work on that. No stomach issues and feeling somewhat tired, but besides that I am doing okay... Onto Day 2. I did run 3 miles last night and that was tougher than usual. My legs are still tired from Sunday and my body is lacking fuel from the cleanse but I cranked it out and got it in. 

On to Day 2 - only 9 days to go. WOOP! We totally got this guys... Mind over Matter...

Wednesday Out

How is the cleanse going for you? Cards lovaaaaaa? What new jams should I know about?

15 comments:

  1. I can't do the cleanse while breast feeding, totally wish I could so I had the support. Good luck- I know you can do it. GO CARDS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Wes with his head in the bucket!! I'm missing you and your babies something fierce right now! Can't wait until the weekend so we can chat again!!! xoxo

    GO RED SOX!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are great! I love the Cardinals one too!

    I am so stoked about our birds. We have tickets for Game 6 and 7 (although if they clinched today, I would be fine with that!), and we also have tickets to WS Game 5. My kids might have to go to community college now, but they will be fine with that :)

    #CardinalsNation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bobbing for apples story cracks me up! I'd totally do the same thing.

    Go Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like #GETITRIGHT by Miley Cyrus. I knowww I knowww but its dirty rap and that's your jam. I like the beat a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Cards! Will totally be doing the game cast at 3pm!! My cleanse should be here today or tomorrow. Let's Do This!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's my brain, but with LSU football! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please get your phone back soon. I miss you on IG.

    GO CARDS! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you drink the spark?

    i need your phone to come baaack

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a Dodgers fan and Southern Cali girl, number one hurts my heart. BUT my all time favorite player was a Cardinal, so I'll give you that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thinking we need a walk/run day at Grants trail.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are kicking arse!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete