Friday, October 25, 2013

Advocare Herbal Cleanse Results Take 2

I have been doing the Advocare Herbal Cleanse for 10 days now - I did this back in February and you can see my results HERE. I had great results last time and once again, I did this time too.

I started last Tuesday and I have been going strong for 10 days. I can say that I didn't weigh myself when I started, I weighed myself on the Saturday morning AFTER I started (after being on the cleanse for 5 days) and I was 140 lbs. So I am guessing I lost about 3 or 4 lbs since Tuesday - who knows? I hate the scale. end.of.story.

I ate according to the plan, took my supplements consistently, and continued to run. Running is HARD on the cleanse - with the lack of carbs and such, it is just a struggle. My longest run I did on the cleanse was 8 miles and I wanted to eat my face off afterwards - but I didn't. I hydrated, ate my GU, and stuck to the plan. It was hard...

With all this being said - here are some pro's and cons this time around... Then I will get to what you REALLY want to know... the weight loss. 

Cons:
Crabby, headache, lack of energy, leg muscle cramps, and did I mention crabby:)

Pros: 
Good skin, bloat gone, less of an appetite, and weight loss. 

This is not hard on your stomach - or at least not mine - so in case you were wondering. 

Weight Loss:
Starting Weight: 144 lbs
End Weight: 136 lbs

Total loss of 8 lbs

What I am taking from this... These past two weeks have been hard. Hard to keep up with running, my new class is waaaay more work, personal struggles, and all around sheer exhaustion. So I would of normally been stress eating like crazy - but I didn't... I stuck to the plan and saw results.

I am glad I did it... Advocare for the win. If you are interested in getting yourself some - check out Ashley's button on the right side of my page. It's worth it, in my book.

Go Cards

16 comments:

  1. Way to go Mel! And ditto to GO CARDS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting the 24 day challenge next week! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work girl! I didn't watch the game last night but I'm surprised you didn't give me any shit... (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proud of you friend! Now go have some fish. The swedish kind ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza!!! Awesome results. The only thing holding me back from doing it is that people seem to lose weight but than gain it back. Not to be a Debbie downer. Like you said it's hard to run sans carbs. Any advice in doing it and not gaining the weight back besides not eating like a crazy maniac.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome results!! Good to know about the cleanse w/ lots of running. Only have done the cleanse once & wasn't when running much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome!!! I start my cleanse on Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great results! Good for you! Hey - email me when you have a moment or tell me how to email you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Proud of you girl!! I wouldn't be able to function with everything you have going on, but you rocked it! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job sticking with it! I did great until day 10. That afternoon I didn't stick to the plan as well. This cleanse round was the hardest yet. Proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really awesome!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to
    another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.

    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into
    it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

    My blog :: hemorrhoid treatment

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am browsing this web page dailly and get nice data from here everyday.


    My web site - affordable seo companies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for every other wonderful post. The place else could anyone
    get that type of info in such a perfect manner of writing?
    I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for
    such info.

    My page; curling iron petite

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow.. that was great to know.. I was thinking to get Advocare Herbal Cleanse Instructions For Use | Advocare Cleanse.. I have heard people are happy using it... Advocare herbal cleanse is a preeminent cleanser. However one needs to know certain instructions of use of advocare herbal cleanse for best results.Thanks

    ReplyDelete