First things first - HAPPY WORLD SERIES DAY! I have said that 18 million times this morning and it still doesn't get old. One of my fav girls of all time, Erin, from Shes A Big Star and I have this bet... if the Sox wins she takes over my blog for a day - if the Cards win I take over hers. I am writing my post now;) Mwah!
|Credit for Image HERE|
- Smiling is my favorite - period. Why go through life with a "pussface" - no fun in that?
- Take risks here and there - why not? Could turn out to be a good thing and if not - you learned something.
- Laugh A LOT... keeps those face muscles exercised/tight and most everyone looks adorable doing it.
- Don't put up with things you don't want to. Nix it quickly... Done and Done.
- Hug and kiss your babies a million times a day - it goes by way to quickly.
- Let go of the past, live in the moment, and don't fear the future - even if you know with that comes wrinkles, love handles, and gray hair.
- Don't let others bring you down - rise above - YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT.
- Keep your good friends close - don't neglect them. When life gets in the way make sure they know you miss/love them.
- Roll with the changes - change is inevitable, STOP trying to stagnant - it will only hurt in the long run.
- Passion - have it, use it, find it... It is what keeps the fire inside.
- Let things go - life's too short BUT... stand up for yourself - good balance here.
- Stop making excuses - DO IT! There is NEVER a right time for anything - there is just TIME.
Well I think I have laid it all out there on #jesushalfday (my and Kimmy's new version of Hump Day) - like it so much better than the word "hump".
|Smiling IS my favorite|
What have you learned? Sox or Cards? Hump Day or JesusHalfDay?