Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween - My Favorite!!!

Today I am off and spending it making Halloween special for my babies. Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. We will be making boo-berry pancakes for breakfast, scary screaming sandwiches for lunch, and good ole chili for dinner.

This day will be filled with dancing to the monster mash, singing "dem bones" (Wes's fav - if I can IG him singing it I will - hysterical), my favorite thriller moves, and scary, kid-appropriate, movies...

Tonight the Hotle's (K9Bish) come over and go trick or treating with us - we live in a big subdivision so MORE CANDY baby!

On that note - have a safe and spooky Halloween - I love this ish!!!

3 years ago... 
Happy Halloween my friends...

15 comments:

  1. Looks like a super fun day :) Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good mommy!!! Have a wonderful and safe, Halloween! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the touches you add to make Halloween extra fun and special for your kids! Hope all of you have a blast today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this video!! YAY FOR HALLOOOWEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!! My faveeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like the perfect day! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm PLEASE come spread your energy and enthusiasm PUHHHLEASE. Because it's clearly 9;24 and we are all still in our Pj's, I look like death, dragon breath, dreary....etc. But you make me happy lol! Love Halloween! (yes I totally rambled there :) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds fun! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun!!! Sounds like a great day!! Happy Halloween! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun tonight!! Can't wait to see the kiddo's in their costumes!! We're supposed to have bad storms... womp womp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun tonight! Hopefully the rain stops!! We go to our friends neighborhood too. Much bigger than ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my very favorite too! Happy Halloween. Glad you get to spend it with your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I flipping love Halloween. Its suppose to rain/storm here in the great state of ALABAMA!!! Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an amazing day! Enjoy and have fun trick-or-treating!

    ReplyDelete