So... since I am a believer in writing things down... Here I go...
1. I am starting the 10 Day Advocare Cleanse on Tuesday the 15th - why Tuesday? because I can... I have
done this in the past with great results - so I am hitting up Ash for some "goods". She is going to do it with
me too;) Misery loves company... nah.. it isn't that bad.
2. Stop throwing everything down my throat as soon as I walk in the door from work. I need to stock up on
nuts, granola, etc...
3. Eat breakfast during appropriate breakfast times - NOT noon.
4. Try out new "healthy" recipes. I love to cook, but I like to cook like Paula Dean - more "butta". I need to
change my way of thinking.
5. Start using body glide consistently - after my race in Ft. Wayne I was chaffed under my (.)(.) area so bad.
Then it healed and I did it all over again at last weekends half. OUCH! I am done... Must remember to
In other news - I have my 4th half this Fall season on Sunday - I will be dressing up for this Halloween run as a RETRO GIRL. YAY. Then I signed up for the St. Jude Give Thanks Walk/Run 5K on November 23rd and I am still training for the St. Jude Marathon in Memphis on Dec 7th.
Oh and my FINAL for my class is next Monday, and then I start my 2nd class of my MBA program. OMG time is flying.... and I am getting exhausted - so with that being said.... I am going to take off TR and FR from blogging. You all know I will stay "legit" on IG (@missmel_joy) and I will return on Monday with a good ole race recap... Thanks for your patience my friends...
|Smile it's Hump Day - said everyone... and it makes me cringe...|
Wednesday (and the rest of the week) Out