Thursday, October 24, 2013

One more day and my girls (throwback Thursday style)...

I am on the LAST day of the Advocare cleanse - the LAST day. I will be drinking my last fiber drink and downing my last 2 probiotic pills. This has been a rough one for me, for many reasons. Training for the marathon, school, personal things, post-season baseball, and all that dang Halloween candy BUT... I can say I didn't cheat - except for Ranch on a salad, ONCE, and cream in my coffee. I made it 10 days and I hopped on the scale this morning and will have a reveal post up tomorrow. Not going to give it away - just yet...

I am very much looking forward to a GNO tomorrow night with my besties, Beth, Bridget, Sarah, and Melissa. ALL BLOGLESS! These girls have been my sistas since 3rd grade, high school, and college. I miss their faces, our antics, and reminiscing... I feel very thankful to have these girls still in my LIFE. If you are interested in learning more about these girls - I did a post on them when I first started blogging - you can check it out HERE. If not - you can take a stroll down memory lane with me, with a little throw back Thursday for ya...

Take it to the 'bridge" et... and I
Who is Melissa getting ready to fight? Mama said knock you out;)
Oh Vegas how I love thee... 
From start to finish... My girl Beth.
Lisa, Bridget, Beth, Sarah, and I
BAH!!! 
If you haven't heard my girl Holly is having a great give-a-way today - get yourself $50 smackaroo's for the weekend - for what? NADA!!! Score... 

Have a great Thursday and I will be back tomorrow with my 10 Day Herbal Advocare Cleanse Final Update.

It is What it is...

Starting the cleanse or just finish - thoughts? Coffee Cream freak like me? Friday night plans?

19 comments:

  1. Def a coffee creamer freak! Um Meredith, would you like some coffee with your cream? Just last night John brought home Southern Butter Pecan creamer- OH MY WORD! Heavenly!

    Can't wait to hear about the cleanse- I have still yet to do one:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl always needs her best friends. I got three awesome friends myself, and wouldn't know what to do without them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for GNO!! That will be awesome! Hopefully we the series will be even 1-1 at that point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee just ain't coffee until you add the creamer.

    I'm cleansing just before Thanksgiving for two reason... ummm Thanksgiving = food, so that's just duh, smart. The second reason, my husband's cousins are some skinny bitches, I need to be up for competition. (Honestly, they are both super nice, just super skinny.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee creamer is a MUST always for me. I like coffee with my creamer & sugar though ;)
    I think that I need to do another cleanse.. I may once I get my first BIG big girl pay check :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, creamer is an absolute must for my coffee! Especially with the swill they try to pass off as coffee here at work. That is awesome that you are still friends with all of your girls from college. Not so for me, Facebook friends only. Womp womp

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Holly motivated me to convince my friend to do the cleanse with me starting the first of November. I'm REAL nervous and hoping your results motivate me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No creamer in my coffee-just a ridiculous amount of splenda, lol! Congrats on finishing the cleanse today! I am on day 4 and am down 5 pounds-woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!!! Great job on not cheating. Have fun tomorrow night. I will be prepping for a double costume birthday party for my minis that we're having on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I currently have 5 different flavored creamers in my fridge right now...and I'm the only coffee drinker in the house! Oops :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't live without creamer. Seriously!!! My current fav is Pumpkin Spice the best part... it's an Aldi's brand. It is uber delish. I have actually put the other two in the cabinet because I have only used this one for the past two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I CANNOT do black coffee. I have tried and tried but man, ick! Yay to a night with your childhood friends!! They are the BEST! I am seeing 2 of mine tonight. One does my hair and the other just comes along to drink wine with us! :o) So proud of you for doing so awesome on the clense!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So everybody did the 10 day cleanse and I'm STILL on my cleanse! Boooo!! I'm so ready for it to be over!! 24 days is too damn long!! Can't wait to see your results!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww have tons of fun with your besties! Great job with the cleanse- I am definitely a creamer girl, I could not give it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and I was LOL reading through it. I thought you and Holly would appreciate this! :) http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicolesander/ways-you-are-the-least-prepared-for-the-nyc-marathon-in-the

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for basically being done w/ the cleanse! Anxious to see the results!

    I couldn't help but notice you didn't doll your doll up in Card's gear today. :) Not a baseball watcher AT ALL but we did watch quite a bit of it last night. Is the 2nd game on tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  17. GNO's are my favorite! Right now my best friend and I have GNI's since she just had her little one. Regardless, girl time is always good!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So quick question about the cleanse. I have heard most people do it to help combat craving for junk but it kind of sounds like you're still craving it just not giving in to the cravings? True or false.

    ReplyDelete