Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday Randoms...

Tuesday (worst day of the week) is here... Let's get started...

ONE
My phone is STILL not here. I have officially been phoneless for 10 days and on the cleanse for 8. Lethal combo I tell you... "What, you see my hand twitching... say whaaaa? you looking at me funny, nah...I KNOW you didn't use my pen without asking, let me borrow that phone for a few..." and so the saga continues... I NEED MY PHONE & BREAD! 

Actually this is how I tease my hair;)

TWO
I started a new class last night and it is in a new building (not right across the street from my work) - boo:( But, hey... guess what? I am into class 2 for the program already. CRAZY how time is going to fly by. Bring on more madness, I tell you - I totally have things under control right now - NOT!

I am sorry I am not sorry,  but this had me rolling on the floor...

THREE
I won't be dressing up this year for Halloween and that makes me sad. I wanted to be Cher from Clueless this year - but that will have to wait until next. I am a Halloween freak and this will be 2 years in a row I didn't go out... BOO:( Next year I am doing it up... 



FOUR
I am headed back into the gym. I will be signing up for the first time in 7 years. I have not had a gym membership in FOREVA! I am realistically only going to be able to to go about 3 times a week, with one of those days being Wednesday night when Elle dances - the other two being the weekend. I am going to take 2 classes on Wednesday night and then do my own stuff on the weekend. This will all be AFTER the marathon - right now I am focused on training and making it 26.2 miles without keeling over and dying. 

FIVE
This week I have challenged myself to get up each morning and look nice at work. No throwing on whatever, pulling my hair up, and walking out the door. I want to feel good this week - so I made it 2 days in a row. I would show you all, BUT... no phone. Womp.Womp.Womp. When it gets up and running I will. 

Alright that is enough randomness for the day. Cards play tomorrow and that my friends is a reason to SMILE on the worst day of the week. BIRDS!

Peace
Do you go to a gym - thoughts? Cher obsessed like me? Do you use a teasing brush or comb?

24 comments:

  1. I go to a gym. Just real hard making myself go. I actually changed shifts at work to see if maybe getting off a little earlier would it easier. One class I am able to make myself go to is Body Pump

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me tired. You are my hero. I wish I could be together as you with all I have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I'm not the only one craving bread!! I texted Holly yesterday saying, "I'm so over this cleanse! I want bread!!!" Two more days......

    GO RED SOX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my blonde twin. Love Cher and love dressing up, but nobody wants to go with me:( party poopers. I was at a gym once and then realized I'd save moocho money if I just worked out at home

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm probably in the minority, but I like working out at the gym. It actually motivates me seeing other people there (okay, maybe I'm just competitive), and I like keeping up with and seeing that I'm lifting more weight. Hope it goes well for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like we are going to have a halloween party STL style next year....it should be on a friday... its like ther stars have aligned. no go grab that guys phone and dont give it back until you get yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh you poor poor girl no phone or bread?! Gahhh you're strong! I love clue less that is a great costume idea! Hope everything else is going great mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. About point 5, I honestly cant say that I have ever seen you look like you "throw on whatever and just walk out the door"... you always look so well put together! I cant imagine how amazing you look this week if you are normally not on your game- I would love to look half that great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I have one once of your energy? What is your secret....seriously, what are you putting in your coffee? hahaha You amaze me, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always LOVED Cher and wanted to dress like her back then! And I am not using my gym membership as much right now with this little thing we got going called marathon training, but I still try to make Spin class once a week and I would pay monthly just for that! It is my jam man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started going to the gym again last week. I joined one near my work and it is fancier than any near my house so I love it. It's fanciness keeps me going because I want to see what fancy things I discover each day. Yesterday it was a fireplace in the lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a gym close by. That might make things easier for me! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss my gym membership so much. I can't explain why, but I was much more disciplined about getting my work outs in when I was paying for a gym membership. I need to be better about using the facility at work, but it doesn't have all of the machines I love and obviously no classes. Budgets are overrated! Wah. :( I don't do costumes for Halloween, I can never think of anything fun/creative. Boo. And I give you MAJOR props for surviving both the cleanse AND being without a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I quote Cher probably too much, but when the opportunity to say "full-on Monet" comes around, you can't pass it up. I'll always love Cher. Yes, and GO CARDS!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You would be the best Cher!! Next year pretty girl!

    Go Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A cleanse AND no phone? Good lord girl. You must be primed to murder by now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, that had me laughing over here, no Im not pregnant, Im in grad school - amen :) It sucks and trying to juggle all the things sucks too :) but we are smart proud women right? I dont know how youve gone so long without a phone, I would be going nuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I could never make the gym work for me. I have a pure barre membership. And tease w both. I love the Cher idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You would rock the Cher costume!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cheese and rice Super Woman! Look at you over here doing it all and still making it a point to look fabulous. Teach me how to tease my hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would go crazy without a phone!! Also sounds like you have a LOT going on. I made a promise to look nice at work this week too! But I might wear jeans and cardinals shirt tomorrow. GO CARDS

    ReplyDelete