Thursday, November 21, 2013

A little fashion... a lot of love...

Happy Thursday my loves....

You know I am NOT a fashion guru by ANY means, but I do love looking stellar... I tend to buy items that can be versatile for many occasions. For instance, a little black dress you can dress up, down, all around, etc...

You also know that I am a HUGE fan of Kiki La Rue, Sugar Love Boutique, Macy's, Nordstroms, etc... but I also love shopping online at ModCloth. So let's do a little shopping, Mel style...

Here we have a our staple dress - the Coach Tour Dress in Noir


Now let's accessorize... all from ModCloth


Bottom Middle: Whim and Vigor Scarf (wrap around your shoulders when cold)


You know me - I like it low key... Simple, Classy, yet Sassy... 


What are some staple items in your closet this fall? Any trends you are digging? Any you are NOT?

9 comments:

  1. Totes adorbs. I totally forgot about Modcloth. I have a Cruise coming up in January and need a bathing suit and a dinner dress, the only clothes I have that fit are my spandex workout gear.... and I don't think that will count as "formal wear" lol. Thanks for reminding me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you're always fashionable. Love the LBD. I think I tend to stick to comfy clothes. Truth I don't really love the patterned leggings but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that dress. Mostly you can find me in hoodies which is alright since theres so many cute ones out there now. I like to dress up a little if the hubby and I go out but other than that I'm plain jane... You always look so adorable!!! Not a fashionista. HA! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable dress!!! I am loving plaid this fall, just cant get enough! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is adorable and I'm loving the cloche hat. I have one in black! I always try to look cute and put together for work, but you can bet that I'm changing into sweatpants as soon as I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress! It will look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would look amazing, from head to toe, in this ensemble!! But girl, you always look good in everything you wear! I am really into chambray, pretty blouses and pencil skirts right now. I try and keep it classy, with a pop of "trendiness" here and there. That way I can keep things for years! Oh and I wish so much I could wear hats, but I was cursed with a HUGE head! I mean we are talking, I fit in ZERO hats! Must be my big brain...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um you are a fashion guru FO SHO

    ReplyDelete