Friday, November 15, 2013

Five on Friday

I haven't linked up in a bit - so I think it is about time, and I miss Darci from The Good Life Blog... So here are five things this week...

One...
The kids sent off their lists to Santa this morning. It was so cute, until Elle couldn't find her black fur finger-less gloves AND... all went to hell from there. Yes we are STILL having clothing troubles even WITH an uniform. I was, however, so proud of Elle for printing her list on her own. She is growing up so fast. 


Two...
I went for the FIRST time EVER to have my makeup done. An opportunity came up and I jumped on it... a little too fast I must say. I came out looking like a needed ripped fishnets and my own standing room at a brothel. Not a fan. Not a fan. The left side is all natural - the right is hookie Mckhookerson. I mean I just don't wear THAT much eye make-up. Sorry the first pic is inside the second is outside lightening. BOO:(


Three...
Rainbow Looms - nuff said... Oh... FYI... I still don't have one yet. I told Elle I was on a mission this afternoon to get one and she responded "Your staying at the party to make these looms, right?". Like mother like daugther - NOT CRAFTY and dare I say, I have never been interested in being either.


Four...
Running. I am running the longest run of my LIFE tomorrow - I will IG it after;) @missmel_joy -  I love running.period. I love running for ME. It makes ME happy. It is a part of me that I know was meant to be. It can get tough training, it can take up a ton of time, but I do it because I love it - not because I get a medal at the end or to say "I ran a marathon" - but because I truly enjoy it.


Five...
Finishing up my mid-term and analysis paper. High Five for heading into the 5th week of my SECOND class in this masters program. I am doing this - I REALLY AM!!! School is Cool;)

For real - don't do this - it isn't cool... 

Now get to linking up with Darci... and have a great weekend...

11 comments:

  1. Aww wow - she wrote her own list?! That's awesome. Have fun at the rainbow loom party, lol.

    I don't think the make up looks bad, but I don't wear much myself, so whenever I have mine done I feel SO conspicuous and overdone.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you on being a distant runner. I ran 5 this morning and called that a short run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liv still has fashion issues too and she wears a uniform! DRIVES ME NUTS! No matter what I put out for her, she changes her mind, 5 minutes before I need to leave for work. And OF COURSE new choice needs ironed!

    Girl, you are a natural beauty for sure!!! I am so jealous! I don't wear eyeliner but I need mascara and my eyebrows filled in...lol! You don't need a thing, sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will get her all the fingerless gloves in the land! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your 20 miler! You will do great, and for the rest of the day, you will be so happy. It's awesome. Can't wait to hear about it!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainbow Loom...hate that thing! Kids love it but pieces are all over the place! YIKES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl... I agree. Before the hooker make up is better. For my brother's wedding they had a girl come to do our make up. My mom was so pissed off because I would NOT let her touch my face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kiddo's are growing up super fast!!! Good luck "looming" - I'm not a crafty person either. I'd rather have someone else do it for me. Happy running!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. School is cool, I love to run, I am SO not crafty either, and I hate fighting with my child over clothing options EVERY SINGLE EFFING DAY :) Happy friday my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on your run!! Can't wait to hear all about it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh pretty girl. I wished I looked that hot au natural. I'm excited to see your rainbow bands. Check target or Joann's. Good luck you run you know I'll be cheering you on!!!

    ReplyDelete