Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Randomville

Okay I am all over the place today - so this post will be too...

Go check out People today (like that isn't our first site we check each morning, duh?!?!?!)... Adam Levine is the Sexiest Man Alive... AND... your welcome... You know that term "some get better with age" - Beckham it is...


Are you wanting to, or are planning on running the GO St. Louis Halloween Run next fall - if so, save yourself some skrilla...


This.. .This is my new "go to" mascara. In love. period... Spend the moolah, get yourselves some... Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara. 


I am on the hunt for the families Christmas outfits. Elle is donzo (of course;)... I need the rest of us... I want to wear all cream... So here are some choices... This years theme shall be all cream and black... hahaha - who would of thunk it? LOL



Tonight I JOIN A GYM!!! Yes you heard that right... After the marathon I am back to lifting weights and hitting up the gym... 2014 shall be about toning up - not "muscle ball mama" - just soft muscle.. My love for running will continue but it's time to switch it up a bit... I "might" even enlist a trainer to teach me a few things... NOT!!! You know that isn't budgeted on the spreadsheet;) 

And... finally... want a good song to jam out to... *disclaimer: not for the faint of heart or ears...


Wednesday OUT
Go to a gym? T-Pain lovaaaa? Break it like Beckham?

17 comments:

  1. Holy holy mother of.....I can't even form a coherent thought after seeing Mr. Beckham. Help me.

    And I am ready for the weights again too. I have slacked up majorly during this training. Running has taken over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup me and the local Y are going to become buddies after the new year. No more flabby mommy! With a new job and a WHOLE lot more time on my hands, I have no excuses! And yes, those boys...... my husband seemed offended when I asked for Adam for Christmas! Sheesh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my absolute fave mascara.... Have you used the primer too? Makes it all the better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using that mascara for years...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowza! That is one fine piece of meat!!!

    What gym are you going to join? I can't even with the spreadsheet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay ya to the Sexy issue!!! Can't wait to get my hands on a HARD copy, bah!!!!! :) Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Lancôme Mascara! Adam Levine is (one of) my Free Pass, but I'd take Beckham in a hot second! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um .... What did you say?! I couldn't get past that picture if Beckham! And you should let E know and put it on the spreadsheet that sometime next year, you're flying down to Florida for a girls weekend!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaah.....*swoon* Beckham!!!

    lovely randomness post! And go you on the gym! (I joined one Tuesday too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to know how the gym went!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm terrible at keeping myself motivated to work out at home, so the gym it is for me. Besides that, my husband lifts heavy so he needs the wide weight selection at the gym. We go to the YMCA and LOVE it. Childcare, pool, classes, trainers, basketball courts, and a huge selection of weights, weight machines, and cardio equipment. It's perfect for us at the family rate and it's something we do together. How do you like your gym? Oh, the dress on the bottom left is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beckham all the way! How was the gym? Love the idea of cream and black for the pictures! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will have to agree with People selecting Adam. You are right Becham gets better with age. I go to 24 hour fitness because I found a terrific deal at Costco on it made it like $14 a month. TPain is always fun to listen to. Buy U a Drank is my ringtone for my hubby lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excuse me while I wipe up the drool. Love Mr Beckham. Yummy. All I want for Christmas is him please. Lol.
    Love the dresses. Where from please? A gym..,,hmmmm how about another marathon? chi-town 2014

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so relieved I'm not the only person that checks people.com on the regular. My day starts like this: sip my coffee, click through a little people and prepare for the day. I'm so excited to hear about your gym plans! I miss my gym membership (as I tweeted) but it's hard to justify the $ when we have a fully equipped one at the office that is FREE. So I'm with you on strength training for the next 6 months, then I will switch into marathon training for CHICAGO 2014. You should totally come run it. :) I love the middle and bottom middle dresses. I can totally see you rocking the peplum with black trim but I myself am obsessed with lace right now. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I signed up for the half! Thanks for sharing the information!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bought a creamish colored shirt from kiki.... i think we all know i will not be able to eat in it. The black polka dots will have friends if so. You know polka dot spaghetti, polka dot chocolate milk....

    ReplyDelete