Friday, November 1, 2013

The Day After...

Halloween 2013 has come to a close. It was a good one filled with candy, craziness, a few melt-downs, and no school today, however I do have to work. Womp.Womp.Womp... So here a few pics to recap. Elle was supposed to be a witch - but then she wanted her hair like the girls in "Teen Beach Movie" so the hat wouldn't fit - she improvised. Wes was Superman - of course!!! He never stopped flying through the house - so I only got one pic of him. Lightening speed, I tell ya...






I hope you all had a great Halloween. Remember Pile on the Miles starts today... It's November, baby!!! I have a ton of catching up to do on emails, comments, etc... Bare with me... Hugs to you all...

Weekend ON

6 comments:

  1. The kids are adorable! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im doing Pile on the Miles and Elle looks so much like you, it's uncanny :) Beautiful ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally nailed teen beach movie hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the costumes! Elle looks so grown up with the make up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Elle's makeup and hair!!! cute pics lady :)

    ReplyDelete