Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gift Me & My Christmas Kids...

I don't really ask for much for Christmas, but that doesn't mean I don't LOVE gifts. Just ask the 5 Love Languages what my first language is... Um... "GIFTS"! Who would of thought, right? Then of course it is "Physical Touch". I am not a "Words of Affirmation" person - that came in LAST... HA;) Do it.. don't tell me:)

With Gifts being numero uno in my language you can BET I love Christmas. I love giving gifts just as much as I love receiving them. I want the person to open their gift and immediately fall in love with it. It makes me happy to see other's happy - so it all goes hand in hand.

I was going to do a whole post on "what I want for Christmas" and trust me there are things I want BUT... I just want good weather on December 28th to run 26.2. Not too much to ask, right?

Just an update on my daaaaahlings... Elle is great - she is losing more teeth than a 97 year old man but she is reading, writing, and becoming so independent. She is turning into a mama's girl and that makes a part of my heart happy. I love doing girlee things with her. She asked for some pretty awesome things for Christmas - such as a peacock;) Last year she wanted chickens and I told her our ordinance wouldn't allow them - so this year she said I bet we can have "peacocks". Yeah... not so much... Her Christmas pageant is tomorrow and I wouldn't miss it for the WORLD... Love my Elle Bell.


Wes is hysterical and so darn cute (well at least to me). He is extremely active and a comedian all in one. I don't think 5 minutes go by where I am not laughing so hard at him that I can't breathe. He wrote out his list to Santa and asked for superhero's, an umbrella, and a barbie movie;) He is awesome like that. His Jingle Bell Ball is tomorrow evening and I asked if he was excited to sing - his response was "I am not singing I am going to pull my pants down and show everyone my butt". Awesome... Please GAWD don't let this kid do that tomorrow. Oh FYI... today he had "Christmas PJ day" and I MIGHT have bought the wrong gender PJ's but he doesn't care - ask him his favorite color, it's PINK and that makes him happy and guess what - it does me too:)  


Don't forget about the "Finish the Sentence" link-up tomorrow with Holly and Jake - these are my favorite!!!

Have a Great Wednesday

What is on your Christmas List? Hot item for the kids? Linking up tomorrow?

8 comments:

  1. Hope he spares everyone his butt! That made my laugh:-) You DESERVE good weather after last weekend and you've been a good girl, haven't you Mel? One uninterrupted night of sleep would be #1 on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I cant handle the cuteness. Wes reminds me of my Jakob so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both so precious! The jammies look like boys to me so I would've bought the wrong ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kiddos are so sweet!! You truly have the best of both worlds!
    Shopping with my daughter is the best! I am taking her on our annual shopping trip to the Galleria on Saturday. She is SO excited! My wallet is going to suffer, I am sure of it! Ray and Drew drive down later in the day, for the hotel fun and eating...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son loves pink too!! All he wants for Christmas is a pink dog! I love that he loves pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both so adorable! You have to admit, a peacock would be a great pet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe...A boy after my heart. Let the butt showing commence. LOL
    And that little mini Mel (well they both are) So cute. Peacocks It is. Come on mom....please. Ha!

    ReplyDelete