Friday, December 13, 2013

Kotte Kids Randomness

I know many of you might be tired of seeing/hearing about my babes - if so then this post is NOT for you. I can't get enough of their faces, so I am all over it...

Wes met Santa Claus for the first time this week (in his girl pajamas). I know he is 3, but Elle LOATHED Santa with every fiber of her being and I just stopped taking her so Wes never got to go... Well he liked him - pink reindeer on his pj's and all. 


Jingle Bell Ball went smoothly with no booty in the face - thank heavens! Wes was in the front and when the music started he turned around backwards to see all his friends - I for SURE thought the pants were going down then, BUT nope... he just was backwards for the entire performance. Oh and I had this adorable sweater outfit picked out for him and he fought me tooth and nail to wear his Superman shirt - so after the 9th time he threw himself on the ground, screamed he was going to put the sweater in the trash, Elle crying about her hair, the dog barking nonstop at the mailman, and a solicitor ringing the doorbell... I pulled my white flag... DONE... wear it - who cares! Elle was in the audience for the first time and it was like a high school reunion for her seeing all her friends she grew up with. Cute. 


Elle had observation night at her dance studio on Wednesday. That means I sat through 2 hrs of her acting like a ham. She takes cheer, hip hop, and jazz (ballet and tap) so it was fun to see her act up for mama;) I am really proud of her and she truly enjoys it - so that is what makes it special for me.


I am taking the kids to see Frozen tomorrow night - SOLO and this will be Wes's first movie trip EVER so should be interesting. I am hitting up Walgreens before to fill my purse with snacks. I just want my Milk Duds mixed with the movie theatre popcorn - I can't wait to shovel that in my face after running 16 miles tomorrow. LOL - Honestly though, what did I do with my time before kids? 

Have A GREAT WEEKEND
Do your kids have clothes they wear over and over? Seen Frozen? Dancing princess?

15 comments:

  1. Andrew wears this red dri fit football shirt all the time. I finally hid it. Then he found it. wash rinse repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to take my nieces to see Frozen sooo bad! It looks so cute. Wes looked like such a little man at his concert concert and the picture of Elle with the itty bitty pom poms is a-dor-able!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...I love it all.
    You are brave to take them to a movie solo. I tried that once and we had to get up 6 million times because one or the other had to pee. True story..never again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have to let me know how Wes does in the theatre! I haven't taken Drew to a movie yet (he turns 3 in a month) and don't know how people can get their 2 year olds to sit still and watch for two hours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love the Superman shirt, and Ellie with the pom poms (I die)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hearing about your kids...they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I mix milk duds with popcorn too! Frozen is super cute!! Elle, for sure, will love it! Wes is too cute with his stubbornness! Drew is that way with jeans, her refuses to wear them, ever! He has to wear khakis everyday, with his uniform so I don't fight him anymore. He wants his athletic pants and he wants them NOW! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I am loving that it was like a high school reunion for Elle- she just kills me! So sassy and beautiful!

    Love Wes' superman shirt- good call mom, good call;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thought i was the only one who ate milk duds and theatre popcorn!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are too cute! Even in the superman shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable kids as always. Never tried popcorn and milk duds. Sounds so good. My husband and Graycie do popcorn and M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kiddo's are amazing!! Miss their sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zach has this football hoodie that he wears as a jacket and it literally NEVER. COMES. OFF.

    Drives me absolutely insane and by the time warm weather rolls around, I'm happy to see that thing disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I already mentioned it on IG but my Kannon is the same exact way with his superman shirt. if it is clean, he is wearing it! I have already started planning a super hero bday party for him! Totally ate up! And seriously could Elle be more gorgeous?!!?!

    ReplyDelete