You all know I am a pretty nutty person - I talk loud, walk loud, laugh like a crazy person, act a fool, crack stupid jokes, say ridiculous things, want to be famous (sorry had to throw that in there), and try to enjoy every minute of life - I get all these traits from my number one lady - My mom.
Here are a few things my mom has taught me that inspire me to be the person I am today:
1. Smile ALWAYS...
2. Every person has "another side" of a story - never believe the first one you hear.
3. Life is hard - there will be disappointment and hurt - but know there is always something GREAT on the horizon.
4. Never let anyone make you feel inferior - only YOU can let them do that.
5. Don't take life so seriously - if you don't eat that piece of cake you will be ticked if you died tomorrow.
6. HUG. HUG. HUG. - nothing is better than a good ole fashion hug.
7. Be YOU - crazy and cooky as we are - just be YOU - someone will love you for it.
Growing up my mom never ONCE criticized me for ANYTHING. I was a chunky kid (she told me how beautiful I was), I had a bad soccer game (she told me how great I looked out there), I was heart broken from break-ups (she told me NO boy is lucky enough to have me), I was bullied by others (she told me to turn the other cheek because I was better than that), I was HUGE pregnant with Elle (she told me how much I was beaming and how my skin glowed) etc... Moments of sadness, happiness, fear - she shared in each of them with me. She is my ROCK - she is why I get up each day and am confident in who I am. I love this woman with every inch of my being and I am so blessed that I was chosen to be her daughter.
Happy Birthday Luna... This girl right here loves you more than you will EVER know...