Friday, January 10, 2014

Follow Through Friday

Did you think I went M.I.A... nope... just ended up with the stomach flu like the rest of the my family. Ugh... I was down and out for a couple days but I am back...

Today I am co-hosting the "Follow Through Friday" link up with 7 ladies who are on a mission in 2014 to get FIT...


YFGB


Here is my "Goal" Run Down for each week.

Monday: 3-5 mile run and JM 30 Day Shred
Tuesday: shoulders/biceps/abs, JM 30 Day Shred, 3 mile run
Wednesday: legs/abs and JM 30 Day Shred
Thursday: chest/triceps/abs, JM 30 Day Shred, 3 mile run
Friday: back/abs, JM 30 Day Shred, 5 mile run
Saturday: REST and JM 30 Day Shred (or switch with Sunday)
Sunday: long run (7-10 miles) and JM 30 Day Shred

I will also be weighing in each week (Wednesdays) and sharing my results.

Saturday, Jan 3rd - Friday, Jan 10th
I kept up fairly well until I was hit with the stomach flu on Tuesday - I took Wednesday as a REST day but I did weigh in and I am down 7 lbs from last Wednesday - I am sure this is due to my hurling this week - but nonetheless that is where I stand. JM had me sore the first 3 days and adding in the lifting had me EXTREMELY sore but it felt really good. I move to Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred tomorrow and I am READY for a change. I have been really trying to think before I eat and eat cleaner. I will NEVER be an all clean eater but I can try, right? So here is to another great week and my 2nd full week of my new changes in 2014. 

Next week I will summarize better and start posting my lifting workouts - but all in all I am feeling confident and better... YAY!

How are you all doing? Link up with us and share. Grab the button and share your "follow through" last week. Then click around and enjoy reading everyone's progress.

You are all doing AWESOME ladies and I am so encouraged and motivated by ALL of you.



13 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love this! I'm so sorry you got hit with the flu....your goal workouts are awesome. I wish I could run 7-10 miles and do miss Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your got the bug too! On the bright side...7 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont be eating swedish fish without me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back! So sorry you were sick! Loving this Jillian in January!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a rockstar Mel. I probably would've given up completely on my fitness after getting hit with the flu and taken forever to get back into the groove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I come make out with you? I want to lose 7 pounds in a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must bow to your greatness. Seriously who works out when their sick...ummm you. BEAST Mode status granted. Ha!
    Glad you're on the mend. Oh and I was wondering where you were. So there you have you were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are killing it with the JM every damn day! Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing I hate worse than puking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next week I'm hopping back on this blogging train :-) so get ready for comments galore :-) glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dadgum that training schedule tho! Wowza. And seven lbs?? Holla! #justonestoachfluawayfrommygoalweight

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to find your girls on here! Ready for some motivation...getting back in the groove of things! Y'all encourage me!

    http://garrettscorner.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-journey-to-fit-weight-loss.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey gorgeous, thanks for linking up with us!! Your goals are amaze!

    ReplyDelete