Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So What Wednesday...

I am linking up with the Shannon from Life After I "Dew"  for SO WHAT WEDNESDAYS!!!



So What If...

I keep pictures of my outfits, where I went, and who I was with in my phone. I don't want to wear the same outfit out EVERY time with the same people. 


Elle enjoys the camera as much as the next guy;)


I am addicted to SoMo - A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D.


Even though Wes man says "You mean mommy" - I scoop him up and kiss his face and say "Mean, maybe? but I love you". That little voice tugs at my heart strings like no other.


I am counting down the days until Memorial Day weekend to spend a girls weekend "NOT running" with my "sistas" in Chicago. We had planned a big 35th bash, but since everyone and their mom (MINUS me) will be getting their "pregnancy on", we are going to soak this up!!!



I am missing my spray tans. I miss having some color on my pale skin. It is like a tan makes you INSTANTLY feel better - or at least it does me... AND this reminds me - I miss Cali. Miss it every.single.day.







Happy Wednesday
SoMo fan? Any fun vacations planned? Any girls trips to celebrate mid-life;)?

17 comments:

  1. YES to spray tans... They absolutely make you feel better! Were going to Jackson Hole in June and I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somo is a panty dropper for real!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never wanted to leave home but if I did San Diego would be at the top of my list....as long as I didn't have to work and I could be outside enjoying the weather with my babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have three months until I'm 35 and have NOTHING planned... need to change that stat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHhh....Chi-town is so much fun! Love your peanuts and girls trips are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are so darn cute!!! :)
    I miss Cali too!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicago will be so fun! It's so sad - I'm only 3.5 hours away from there, but never go there for a weekend getaway! Maybe I can change that once the weather warms up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so pale right now, that if I got a spray tan, I'd look SUPER orange. It's depressing... 8 weeks until spring.....8 weeks....

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are going to Wichita feb 15th for softball LOL im ballin over here

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea what SoMo is, so fill me in! Aaaaand start checking out runs in sunny tan-worthy San Diego for the late summer/Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will be in Florida 2 weeks from Saturday! I am TRYING to Mother Nature into making it unseasonably warm, when I am there. I am in a beach wedding and don't want to freeze! I am 100% with you on a little color just makes everything seem better! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a good idea taking pictures of the outfit and who you were with! Have fun in Chicago, love that city!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Confession Session? I have never ever had a spray tan :/ are they awesome?? Maybe it will be a present to myself when I hit GW :) and man alive are we going through some rough stages with baby girl - I swear sometimes I am counting down the minutes until bedtime...bad mommy? maybe :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love spray tans! And I think it's absolutely funny and pretty damn smart that you take pics of your outfits and record who you wear them with :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have an epic two week out island Bahamas adventure planned. A private island for a week and another week being pampered at Sandals. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete