Thursday, February 6, 2014

School is in session...

Happy Thursday... and to me that means I have a quiz due tomorrow and another Exam on Monday. With all that being said, I am going to scale back on the blogging for awhile. This class is harder for me than the others and I am going to devote the majority of my time to studying. The next class is Statistics and I will need extra time to study for that course, as well. I am hoping to test out of the class for the summer session, so I might be back in swing by then...

Race season is also creeping up on us quickly and you know where I will be, either hitting the pavement or on the treadmill. I have signed up for a few fun races this spring, summer, and fall and I can't wait to start training again.

I will pop up here and there and update on the family, life, friends, race recaps, school, etc... but for now I need to get through these classes. I will still be on Instagram - my favorite place EVER:)


 Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement. 

19 comments:

  1. I find you so inspirational. You are always so busy but you manage to look like you keep it all together and don't let things bum you out. Love that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you on the blog, but I'm glad we're friends and I will be following you elsewhere. Thank YOU for the encouragement- I just signed up for my first 5k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go get your learn on girl! :) See you on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will miss you ... ace that class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the rest of the semester!! And statistics later. We will miss you in blogland, lol. But I won't lose touch on IG lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo I will miss your sun shinning inspiration on the daily but girl get to those books. Ha! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn priorities;-) Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep up the great work! I have 6 courses left to complete my Master's and I always find some "reason" not to start back up! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck w/ your classes and stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're a Master's degree rockstar! Glad to read that IG won't be falling off :) Good luck kicking bootay this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank goodness for Instagram (and twitter)! Good luck with your classes (not that you need it!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for you!!! I am so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, I feel ya on this one! Good luck, and you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck on your class! I'm sure you will do great! Hopefully we can get together again sometime this year. Hell, I'll even run with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good for you Mel. Handle up on your school business and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Get it girl!!! You can do it!

    *Just reminding everyone to make sure they have followed my new blog..... ;) Thanks!*
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11553579

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! We invite you to visit my blog. I follow you! (748)
    kisses! ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You go girl! Studying, family life, fun, exercise, there is only so much you can accomplish during the 24 hours you are given, so I completely understand! I wish you the best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete